I took our 2017 Bolt EV to the dealer in Sherbrooke to put on winter tires, add a roof rack, and a trailer hitch. There was also a battery charger software upgrade needed.
Since it was going to take a few hours, they put me on a shuttle and sent me to the mall nearby. Here’s what I did:
- Sent a bunch of emails and Teams messages from my phone
- Shopped at the games store
- Shopped at the dollar store
- Ate a Beyond Burger and sweet potato fries from the A&W at the food court
- Bought presents for my family in California online
- Drank coffee from my thermos
- Organised some tax documents
Now I’m tired of the mall. I called the shuttle and asked them to come get me and take me back to the dealer. I had a brief flash of panic when they didn’t respond that I’d be stuck at the mall all weekend, but they called me back.
Now I’m in the back of the dealer car, riding back to the dealer. I’m done for the day.